Friday, February 1, 2013

Thai Sukravaram , mangalya pooja.

I cant believe we're the first ones to reach Mariamman temple at Jalan Bandar. Thank god I wasn't falling asleep whilst driving :P




5.50 am and we're eveready for Ambaal abhisekam and I'm just so excited about the entire process of the mangalya pooja done (definitely with ambaal's blessings!). My modern Iyer was all set running around temple to purchase garland and milk for abishekam.


I must say, it was one of the most beautiful abishekam and we're just overjoyed! It was almost 8 am when we had good hot ponggal and as usual Bee did not eat as he planned to visit Ramalinga temple. Okay , I'm privilleged now, Parvathavarthini ambaal's blessings came along as it was almost 9 am when we reached Bangsar.

It's wedding season and what can I say about the parking space in KL. Another wedding and guess what, the muhurtham was just came as a surprise or I call magical, right after we completed the archana.

Thank you Mom and Bee!!! Oh...the comedy of the day, mom lost her new pair branded shoes, I had to make another round back to Jln Bandar and discovered Changkat Stadium Road which took me back to Jalan Sultan. Mom and Bee took the mag's prize and it was 10 am by the time we reached home.

Phew.......what a beautiful day and I just zzzzz........mid day , I'm just so tired! Uh........Boy's birthday!