Tuesday, January 13, 2009

RATNAKARA

It's been sometime since I've stopped writing....... and it's time to start for the reason that I love writing !

Ratnakara...............is the sanskrit name of Indian Ocean , literally means "the maker of pearls". Well , why did I choose this name.....? I consider myself as an Indian Ocean , thats of deep , deep , deep feelings ! A Woman's heart is like an Ocean :)) thus , I consider myself as an Indian Ocean based on my upbringing.

Many consider me to be very global , truly a global citizen because I can easily adapt any lifestyle ( I'm of Indian ancestry , born and raised in Malaysia - truly Asia. )

Life itself is an ocean , the unpredictable waves , the storm , the beauty , the breeze , name it... it is an Ocean of hope , love , dedication and responsibility.

Ratnakara..... I'm going to make this Ratnakara for my mentors........my eyes , my mom and the love of my life !!