Saturday, July 18, 2009

Tribute to Guru


Life is like a train journey........ we tend to meet many people from different walks of life. Some leave at their destination and some remain....


One of the most important person that I have met in my life...... is my spiritual guru.... who have taught me the essence of living . His Grace Uttama Chaintanya Dasa , though he left the world...... his ways , teachings will always be remembered. Those memories of treating me like the baby of the class , times spent talking about Sri Krsna , serving devotees...... and most fondly...the birthday that we've shared together..... Thank you Prabhu for all the beautiful things you've said during my toughest time........ Your blessings is such a gift , all glories to the supreme Lord. You will forever be remembered as one the most finest teacher in the world !


Hare Krsna.