Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Slow down to enjoy life !

In this modern world , everything seems to moving extremely fast that we at times even need some "air" to breath !! I just dont understand the concept of  multi-tasking :))

Early morning , I see women who applies her mascara whilst driving , how ridiculous is that ? Rush , rush , rush hours. I feel this will only shorten our life span !

Why dont we slow down a little bit to enjoy life ??? Have anyone felt like this before ? I hate last minute work , last minute travel plans. Doing one thing at a time makes a lot of difference.

I have had women who said it off on my face " You are very slow " and claimed  "I'm super fast in anything , I do things very quickly"  ....well to many people , blowing their own trumpet works well to gain attention or to feel better :P

I dont know why do one have to judge another from top to toe. This is correct , that is wrong... very intimidating nature. Enjoying what we are doing is important to me. I just dont like rushing as though sky is going to fall on earth !

I dont like to wash vessels in my kitchen for the sake of washing , but I prefer to wash them carefully and ensure they are clean. I dont like to hurry taking shower , I cannot eat fast , I cannot quickly finish my prayers , simply because I dont do things for the SAKE of doing it.

I love doing what I enjoy , I eat slowly and taste every bits of  it ! It's quality not quantity.

Many of  us  forget to slow down and enjoy our family , friends and  nature around us. We dont really know how lucky we are............. god's most precious gift is LIFE , so LIVE , LET LIVE and LIVE TO THE FULLEST !