Tuesday, January 5, 2010

HAPPY 2010

A decade passed by just in a blink of an eye ! I so miss the times spent at college. Oh..........those millenium party we were at La Bodegas and Alexxis , Bangsar 10 years ago seems to be so fresh as ever in my memories !! Too many things have changed in the past 10 years , I say GROWING PAINS :))) 

It's gonna be a different new year for us. Srini and I decided to spend our brand new 2010 in LA. The lovely night wishes started on , then we spent our beautiful morning at Concord Murugan Temple. We got delayed but it was such a happy day to start with lots of blessings from good ones !

We had great Indian lunch and started driving to LA. Yay.........our team of gundu gundas reached the LA Lemon Tree ( awesome place ! ) and we ended up sleeping like babies ( so tiring !! ).  The next morning..... I'm a baby again :D 

It's Disney babeh !! It was such a beautiful day , lotsa lotsa lotttsa fun ! Though..........I was kinda upset that he did not take me to California Adventure ! Well....I;m not going to waste my next chance ! We walked for 12 hours and the late night laser show was such a magical experience. This day is mixed in my breath , I will always remember as one of our best days together as a family.

Then I drove to the land of ....................Grand Canyon - Phoenix , Arizona. Oh my my........must I speak the fun I had......, thanks to Srini for making us wait for almost 3 hours , due to missing hotel reservation !! I so loved the Avondale city.....and of course the so Malaysian-Thai - Pei Wei Restaurant. Great food. Next day , drove back to the lovely Bay Area !!

New Year resolution ? Haha.........that never worked with me. Let me begin this year with more of good thoughts , hope and better health for everyone around us. Happy New Year and have fun ! xoxo