Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mid July 2010

Dont suffer insanity but enjoy every minute of it, yes I do agree totally on getting insanity injected into mind but seeing the calendar moving front isn't something nice to enjoy. Clock is ticking , man you gotta get up and complete things ! Time is chasing me, I'm all so drained down for the last few days........................ what's wrong with this summer ?!

Tonight is going to be another great challenge reaching San Jose. Hope all goes well *fingers crossed*. I'm screaming, is it 15th July ???? I seriously need to make a chart of my 2010. What  I want to do ? Here goes the list.

1. Badly , I mean it ! Need to visit KL and India. I miss mommy's food ! I'm totally craving for the best Malaysian food !

2. Sky diving !! Dear husband , I knew your heart would stop to see me doing this but please give me a chance !  Life is to be accomplished , I bet when we're 60 years old ( IF i'm still there , I would be chewing your ears on the most memorable times we've spent together ---------- if you decide to spend some time with me...:P )

3. To meet all my friends back in Malaysia !

4. My designer ( remember this , PRADA , MARC JACOBS & RALPH LAUREN ) are my favs...... tag the label and get that surprise for me for once !!!!!!

5. Fulfilling our parents wishes........you knew it.........you knew it.........so dont pretend and stop kidding me !

6. To get a haircut , I'm so tired with the bugging sinus and having heavy head , I'm totally not trusting your Golden Hair salon ! haha.

7. To build better circle of  friends , to achieve what I was 10 years ago. I know I was a kid so life lesson started then only.

8. To stop playing CRACKVILLE FARMVILLE , I'm darn so over it. I think I must stop playing !!

I shall continue when I get better peace of mind ! Thank u ! xoxooxoxo