Sunday, August 8, 2010

American complements..........

Just remembered the funniest event in Phoenix. Okay.....................authorities wanted me to produce my ID card to ensure that I'm over 21 *blush*. Is that supposed to be a complement ? I felt like I never grew up all these years haha....! I saw how your face went blank to know someone asking you the permission to check my ID ,  I'm over the age of 21 ! Booo booo ! You remembered how many complements you've gotten through your wife haha... okay now that I dont wanna boast it off , with pleasure My Lord ! Now, get me back to my United Kingdom, I'm not liking United States ! 

Be happy for such a young, vibrant wifey ! Love u , love u , love u heaps ! 

But right now, why am I craving for chutneys , idlis and the bestest amma's cooking ?
:(  Mood swings aren't good ha ha...poor boy. Blame on America or aging factor , yikes that scares me...haha.. i know u doooooooo ! Stay young forever !