Monday, April 30, 2012

Buddhist Maha Vihara

I grew up in this place. I've gained my very first education here , only if  I could turn the clock as I carry many beautiful and funny memories as a child. Buddhist Maha Vihara is a special place as I ended up teaching in the school where I studied :)

I've always wanted to show Bee this place, we never found the right time and I must say this that April 30, 2012...........we had an awesome night walking inside this temple. Of course, the structure and facilities have changed over the time but I could clearly remember the lotus fountain and the chikku tree spot (it's no longer there,the tree was removed almost 20 years ago I guess).

The main temple.

The main entrance lotus fountain....we made a wish and threw coins in it!!  
Inside temple.

The lamp lighting!
We'd received blessings from the  Reverend (Buddhist monk) and I'm happy that Bee felt the place is divine.