Sunday, July 29, 2012

Keeping Up Appearances !

I grew up watching Keeping Up Appearances , Mr.Bean on my Brit blood side :) The evergreen 80's kids can never forget the era where we've started getting Americanised in Malaysia. I'm talking about "The Mission Impossible" , "The A Team" , "McGyver" , "The FullHouse" and the ever famous "Beverly Hills 90210". I had huge crush on Brandon ( Jason Priestly )  then *sigh*.

Do you guys remember "The Growing Pains" ? How I wish I could turn back the clock and go back to my childhood! Ugggh..... I cant believe I've always wanted to grow up when I was young......what the........... was I thinking ?

After all these series of  Americano.... as a teenager I was so hooked to FRIENDS :) Who will not love David Schwimmer *screams*. Those were the days I say!


Uncle Onslow in gray suit and Lady Bucket in the pink hat :)
Uncle Onslow ( Geoffrey Hughes) is such an awesome guy......... I've  just remembered the bitter sweet memories of  London life back in 2004/2005. I was back to my childhood routine of  watching him in Keeping Up Appearances.  The Buckets never fail to make us laugh bursting out our lungs!

Certainly the world is going to miss you. RIP Geoffrey Hughes.