Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Diwali 2014

October 21, exactly one year.... I was roaming and driving around KL with my Dad. Some things we spoke about and few things we didn't speak about. Last year was a total mixed feeling Diwali mood as B didn't join us in KL. The lanes around Kamdar I walked with dad and the rojak and teh tarik which Appa bought was the bestest. I last chose the shirts for my dad. It was such a tiring and long day as he hired a helper to clean our rooms....and the Pisang goreng he bought....for the family. That I see as a perfect Diwali. I so miss you dad, I know we disagreed on many things but we loved each other. The space you've left is sooo empty and I terribly feel your absence, wherever you are right now, I hope you can see how much I miss you dearly and please ignore silly talks.