Sunday, May 10, 2009

Healthy habits = Happiness !

"Whatever you dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.” - Goethe


Recently I have been emotionally shaken after the death of my grandma. It was just so difficult to come out of the mode and I realized it's impacting my daily life. I then thought life couldn't take it anymore ! I learnt a big lesson that visiting chat rooms aren't the right option ! I told myself that something has to be done to come out of  such a feeling of pain ! A loss is always a loss, we cannot replace it , I did not see my grandma for the last , final time on earth before she's buried accordingly our hindu ritual way , but I believe that she've sensed my feelings. I am keeping myself happy for the sake of my loved ones and myself ! Hence, I thought there would be so many people like me , impacted by events of life , or could even be in worser situation. Therefore , for those out there , just remember , love lives !

We live in interesting times. We’re blessed that way.The world is changing rapidly.The way we work is changing, the way we live has already changed. Entire industries are crumbling, and more are growing on their ruins. People are empowered to express themselves, to create, to become a part of a global conversation and transformation, in a way that has never existed before.

What will you do with that?


What will your place be in this new, interesting world? Will you have a voice? Will you be a creator, or just a consumer?


Do something.


Do something interesting.


Be a part of the conversation, and say something remarkable. Create something unique, new, beautiful. Build upon the works of others and transform it into your own.