Saturday, May 2, 2009

Masked "Friends"

I believe many of us have certain things in life which we feel we could wind back the time and return back to the past to change many things ( things would have been different now ! ). Sometimes I feel that I should have been more careful in mixing and choosing my friends. However , we all learn a lesson at some point of our life.

The so called friends usually have a motive behind their conversations... could be anything , only if we can read their mind :) Back in high school , girls were so choosy... some just want to befriend the rich , the intelligent and the beautiful ones.... gosh......how ridiculous ! It was always a judgement through appearance !

You’re too fat or too skinny; your breasts are too big or too small ,  you are dark or fair skinned, you would be cute if…......... bottom line no matter what you do ! It's been almost a decade I've lost in touch with all high school mates.... we are now back in touch.... I've been getting friend request and message one after one through Facebook.........thanks to FB ! It's a kind of mixed feeling , some girls just add you to know what you are doing now!

There is no ending to some , who always love to pick on others based on appearance or possession. Beautiful women come in different colours , shapes and sizes , this is the truth.

In the walks of my life , having travelled across the globe from Asia to Europe and the Americas , I have met many types of  people. Fortunate enough to meet good ones , some people who never fail to amaze me....