Monday, November 1, 2010

L'Occitane Shea Butter cream.

This is truly a hero product. I've always thought that the handcreams are greasy and oily. I did try the other superstore brands but it left my palms oily where I get irritated to drive! I stopped using handcreams and recently the harsh winter has left my hands super dry and it's quite painful to manage the cracks between the thumb! I was wrong about the handcreams till I was given a free L'Occitane Shea Butter cream @ Stanford Mall.


An award winning L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream. I fell in love with it and I am already planning buying more, as I want the smaller size for my handbag. It smells amazing and makes my hands feel really soft.

Imagine the most luxury hand cream you can think of! This is it! The best hand cream I've ever tried. The formula is rich and creamy and it sinks into the skin really fast, leaving my hands silky soft! Now I know why it won so many awards. It smells absolutely beautiful, kind of nutty but flowery and sweet at the same time. Every time I use it, I keep sniffing my hands. A little goes a long way. The amount you can see on the pictures above is enough to moisturise your full hands and elbows. I always moisturise my elbows when I use hand cream :) You can also use it on your knees and any dry areas of your body. I use it on my ankles- they are really dry for some reason:(

You should definitely try this and I bet you'll be pleased with the results! The travel size costs only $10. Though they have the bigger size at $28 , I prefer the travel size because it easily fits into my handbag. Just love it, truly wonderful on my skin and my skin appreciate them!