Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had the longest drive ever for this year's Thanksgiving weekend. It was continuous tiring days completing the chores at home. Despite cooking a night earlier, I was challenged with totally useless work on the day of travel which again was wasted of course.

I'm not blessed like other Indian ladies who could easily win help or favors from other men on earth :) All my hardwork will go to dogs , though I do it in pain ! My London stay , my working life , my search............. even anything current has no value. Finally I managed tolerating the pain and awaited for everyone to start almost at 3pm. Such a tiring drive, we reached Las Vegas at 3am.

Okay now the challenges are........how are we gonna spend the next few days. Each time travelling out is never a relaxation for me , in fact travel means extra pain, extra work and extra time waste. I wish I could drive my life. I miss those days when I was a princess on my own , lived in my dreams , lived in my reality , the very strong willed , proud to take help , the very hardworking girl. I miss those days where I earned my living , I searched my job. I am proud to say that I never lived on other men's mercy. Everything in this world is very easy to be attained as long as we have no self respect and dignity.