Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tree

"We can learn a lot from trees: they're always grounded but never stop reaching heavenward"  :)


I stood like a tree , taking all the pains and I think I'm meant to be like one. I can embrace death because I am a tree.


I give shade , I take thunderstorm , I take rain , I face nature. I live all the years , there's no birth , there's no death , I embrace ending. I am a tree. 


I am strong , I am passionate , I am a women. I love the love and I am rooted. I live in my world , I cry in my world , I laugh in my world. I am a tree , I am a women. My eye speak love , my heart cries for love and my love you will only realize when I drop down to earth. 


I am happy that one fine , you realize I am a women. The only women in your life who've always dreamed good for you, I'm your wife. I am a tree , that loves love.


-Lotus-