Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The headaches back home!

2 years and I'm still waiting when we will be really having a break away from work and California. Since we were travelling between India, Malaysia and so on, we couldn't make it for the pre wedding photo shoot :( 

Mom kept getting phone calls from Sufy , the girl I've booked my package with , hmmm why cant Malaysians leave their email id  out so that I can catch them online. Life is so tough living abroad when you have things to do back home!

The paid bill :(
Another headache is on discontinuing the streamyx connection at home. It's 2 am and I've been hanging on phone trying to connect the inefficient TM customer service. To disconnect the internet, I have to be present in Malaysia, you mean anyone living out of  Malaysia have no rights to cancel their service signed on years ago ?  It's ridiculous and frustrating.Anyway keeping my fingers crossed I hope that by sending an authorization letter and a copy of my IC asking my brother to disconnect the line works.

 This is driving me nuts!!