Thursday, December 20, 2012

TUMMY!

We all have issues with the way we look. Ladies are willing to spend a bomb wasting $$$ to get the best look they want.

We cant blame them but sometimes I keep wondering that it's true that looking good improves on your self esteem. I've been chubby all my life :) and yes I was one of the bully victims at school. However, I learnt that a great health is best wealth of all times ! You dont want to look like Angelina Jolie or Aishwarya Rai and suffer illness. Mom keep giving me ideas and motivate me to lose the fat (most of my fats are accummulated at unwanted place!).

I think I can speak for most women when I say stomach fat is the HARDEST to get rid of! I’m constantly looking for ways to lose fat anywhere, but if I can get rid of  belly jelly, I am 100% in!
I'm truly a  Dr. Oz fanatic! I just love him !!! He's an amazing , cute dad , husband and most of all , a wonderful person!

Sooo are you ready to know the magic drink that Dr. Oz swears that White Tea literally melts away belly fat It helps metabolize your fat and also helps keep you from storing fat from foods! It’s ability to burn fat is actually so strong that it has been rated one of the most powerful drinks to lose weight! Drinking two cups per day is really all you need and the affects are incredible! Tea Party anyone? I am so trying this NOW!