Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Merdeka Square and KLCC revisited!!!!

Fun night out, Bee was totally stunned by KL City's beauty as he thinks living in KL is like living abroad in western countries. I know exactly how I used to feel a decade ago, right now we no longer have the great feeling as we see a lot........thousands of new faces in the KL City. Of course, the country requires foreign work force and labourers as part of the human resources but with this has also contributed towards social illness and threats in our country. I truly hope that Malaysia remained as how it was 20 years ago. Oh....what fun ! Childhood memories playing near Dayabumi, the happiness we had going to McDonalds just to purchase the toys :)) The good ol' days!

I just remembered how much I used to think of  working in the Sultan Abdul Samad building   (former center of colonial administration -  High Court of Malaysia) The passion I had towards practising law.......! I have never imagined that I would be married and living in the United States. Today I cannot believe that once upon a time my favourite place in KL is no longer the place of justice. Putrajaya stole the entire KL beauty, memories and the rest are history!


Petronas Twin Towers
Driving up to KLCC where a decade ago the hang out place was so popular for us. My besties and I used to sit in Dome and by the lake....:) I still remember the day Bee bought me a delicious waffle cuppa Haagen Dazs back in 2007. Kuala Lumpur holds a lot of  bitter sweet memories......something I would cherish and share it with my kids! Can you imagine the happiness you tell your kids "this is where momma studied" :)))

We ended up having good dinner at the Sri Lakshmi Narayana Bhavan, Leboh Ampang before proceeding to KLCC. We had quite a bit of fun snapping pics around and it started raining at 11pm. Time to drive back home and the challenge was not knowing the way back, somehow I managed driving around the Bukit Bintang and Maharajalela Road. Phewwwww.........what a night to remember !!