Thursday, September 13, 2012

Pradosham and the long wait!

It's Pradosham today, as usual we're just busy with the local stuff  here and to my surprise finally......................received a reply from Neil Phillips, oh thank you God, I was eagerly looking forward his e-mail :) Almost 5 ish when I checked my mail. Bee and I went to Ramalingeshwara temple in Bangsar, guess what........... after 9 years I met MK in the temple. Just brought back the funny memories of  dancing as a kid. As usual , it started to rain and we're caught in temple and forced to complete the artha jama pooja and we came back with lots of vilvams and garlands. Okay then...what about dinner ???

Bangsar ! The parking was horrible and my Bee made me wait 15 mins before he circumbulated the Bangsar village. Oh...my what a day! We ended up having good dinner at Devi's corner. That was like having a dinner @ Devi's after a decade..... fond memories of  Boris and Jessica. Those were the days!