Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Energized 2013.

I'm just full of  energy today though physically tired. Okay........it's time , to stay focused on what I want to complete this year. This quarter itself!

Without thinking much, just drove up to Nilai. Yes, I have to do this one up asap. I'm not going to wait Bee to be here cos we end up losing days trying to do simple things. I cant believe I actually drove up till MPN and thank goodness for the remisi form !

Pakcik's not around and I have to start running around for these basic things. Anyway, I managed escaping the high traffic on the North-South Highway.

Though it's only Wednesday today, this weekend is going to be THE weekend for all KL-ites.

Maulidur Rasul tomorrow, followed by the Thaipusam weekend and public holidays. Oh....boy! I love Malaysia for the food, festivals and public holidays!!! How I miss my working days back then :) Just looking forward breaks!

Salam Maulidur Rasul to all my muslim friends/readers.

Happy Thaipusam to all my hindu friends/readers. I truly miss walking with the chariot procession from Maha Mariamman temple to Batu Caves. Those were the days.......the real good'ol days , I was only 16.....my friends and I decided to volunteer at Hindu Sangam and ISKCON. Whole night I kept awake and slept for the next full day! The fun we had.......I have tears in my eyes when I look back!

May Lord Subrahmanya fulfill our prayers and faith in him. I am really moved that this year I am blessed to see Batu Caves Subrahmanya. I miss Bee now. We are planning to jump in once the crowd is out of  sight.

Happy holidays to all of  you. xo