Friday, January 4, 2013

SAMPAH MASYARAKAT

Sampah Masyarakat is an all volunteer Non Profit Organization, founded in 2008 and is a movement to bring about attitudinal change in Malaysia's littering habits.

Run by the volunteers, they segregate the waste generated on the clean up days, sell the recyclables and pump the money back into environmental initiatives.

Real awesome job done by Malaysians. It's great to be back in my country and I am seeing a lot of things changed. Positive mantra will certainly develop a better society. Instead of  teens wasting their time in FB and internet stuff , it's a better choice to get them moving , meet like minded people and teaching them to love nature! I truly wish that I could be part of this group!

I still have my chance once I'm back to Bay Area, we have lots of  community services around  Alviso / Santa Clara. Cant wait!!