Monday, January 21, 2013

Manipulation.

Have you ever been manipulated ? This just freaks me off  whenever  I come across heartless people who just do anything to gain peanuts. I know and you know the batch of  mega politicians who sit around to make $$$$ but that make sense because it's tax payers money!!

It annoys me whenever Bee and I tried taking auto's in India. The day starts on with cheaters, manipulating their meter fares (my dear desi friends should understand what exactly I mean!).
You then proceed on to purchase fruits , well I get excited to see new types of  fruits  sold on street in India. There you go, you get cheated where the seller gives you sweet tasting samples and sells off the not so good ones! Ugggh..........I have a list of  things to say.

Now, coming back on my trip to hometown KL, I cannot imagine a professional photographer tried manipulating us. We paid a reasonable amount of $$$ covering up our photo session booked couple of  years ago. Then , now...........she's split out from the studio I've booked. We lost our original copy of  receipt. We ended up getting something else.

Now, I am down with fever and just things dont seem to go alright. I managed getting hold of the lady who booked my sessions. She refused to refund back stating it's their policy on t & c that our receipt expired. You mean if someone is out of country for a certain time, you end up losing your customer.

GREED never leaves anyone who are greedy for more and more. Fine, she keeps forgetting that she is dealing with a lawyer. I am going to be hard. Thank god for Dato Chin's help on sorting this nuisance out.

Guess what.............this lady who operates her new photo studio near KL Sentral Monorail agreed to sell off  the package to someone else and refund our $$$.

You see...........hard earned things do not go to waste! The moral of  the entire scenario, I'm sick and tired of dealing with this kinda people. I need a break, a real break out  of  these city tricks and life! One makes a decent earning yet manipulates. The world still survives because few good ones exist if not the fact speaks about 2012.