Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year !

HELLO  2013 !  Love you sunshine, bring me good luck, happiness and great health. Keep us united as kind, understanding and wisdom loving souls. May this year be a better and bestest year for all of us ! Hope all of  you had a great journey , the good, the bad and the ugly 2012 is past now!

2013 is the only new year my Bee and I are away. That's alright because we have a cause and though we are far by distance, yet we are close by heart. We're together in spirit and missed each other. The best part is we are not going to celebrate our New 2013 on January 1st but , keeping our fingers crossed , we are hoping for the best Ugadi/Chittrai Putthandu. :)

 
Here's a toast for all the good sons/daughters on earth, who have taken a lot of  pains, who have put  in a lot  of  efforts , who have stood alone by their  hardwork to achieve things, who have undergone tremendous health problems to face challenges of  life , people who stood by their self-respect and principles...........BRAVO and remember that each and every sweat of  our hard work and good behaviour will certainly be awarded by the super power up above one fine day. My word on all the wounded hearts , remember that each of  us face some kind of  problem or obstacles in life, NEVER GIVE UP. Fight till you overcome the hurdles.


I have learnt my lessons and experiences over the  years. I may not be a millionaire by wealth , but certainly I know that I have a heart , big enough to consider the right and wrong things. I'm so proud of  my  Bee, we chose to be away this year to take care of  our parents.The biggest compliment I got was elderly people saying that no one can be a good daughter like me.

I do have my own frustrations , I know I'm too polite , I tolerate people very easily. I dont try to please people but that was my nature since childhood. I dont complain on people. When the entire world talks about something, I remain silent. My silence might be a plus or minus but let it be.


Here's wishing all of  you a great new year and hey, it's time to restart our life with fresh mind, fresh hope and fresh attitude. Keep fighting against all the odds. Life is beautiful , live life to fullest. I love you Bee.